Teck Seng Cycles Private Limited, a subsidiary of Teck Seng Group, is an importer, exporter, and a wholesale one-stop center for bicycle and motorcycle spare parts & accessories.
Being in the bicycle & motorcycle parts business for more than four decades, we stock the most variety of bicycle spares amd accessories in Singapore. Our stock includes items from OYAMA, Shimano, Dura, Maxiss and CST and etc..
Teck Seng Company was established in 1930 at 116 Rochor Road by our founder Mr. Lim Koh, handling rickshaw, bicycles spare parts and accessories. The company expanded steadily after the post war period. In the 1960s, the company extended its business to motorcycle spare parts and accessories, reflective sheeting & double-sided tapes and other adhesive materials. In 1972, the old Rochor Road shopfront gave way to HDB development - The Rochor Centre. The company shifted to 66 Jalan Besar, a 3-story shop house.
1973 marked a significant turning point in Teck Seng’s history. Teck Seng Enterprises Pte Ltd was incorporated handling reflective sheeting, self-adhesive colour sheeting and colour sticker tapes.
In 1983, Teck Seng Enterprises shifted to B1-33/34 Sim Lim Tower while Teck Seng Company moved to 41 Desker Road.
Teck Seng Cycles Pte Ltd was incorporated in 1991.
2 May 2000 marked another milestone in Teck Seng’s history.Teck Seng Enterprises and Teck Seng Cycles shifted to 2-five storey buildings at Eunos Techpark: 14/16 Kaki Bukit Place respectively.
In Nov 2002, Teck Seng Enterprises (21) Pte. Ltd, a subsidary of Teck Seng P/L was incorporated. All sticker and tape businesses were transferred to Teck Seng Ent (21) P/L from the holding company, Teck Seng Ent P/L.
Another Subsidary of Teck Seng Ent P/L, Opal Cresent Realty Pte Ltd was also incorporated in late 2002 to handle the expanding property business arm of Teck Seng Group.